WinVest Africa Group is a diversified investment company with interests in the strategic economic sectors in the African Continent. We are a born-global company head-quartered in South Africa, the gateway to the economy of the African Continent. Africa is our springboard to global business citizenship. WE ARE BOLD IN OUR EFFORTS. WE DON’T TAKE KINDLY TO BEING STOPPED IN OUR AGENDA – AGENDA 2040.
Our roots are authentic and can be traced through the little milestones we have achieved before we consolidated our entrepreneurial portfolio under WinVest Africa Group. Our GUSTO to be an authentic African pioneer has always been underpinned by BOLDNESS, COURAGE and feeling THE HEAT WITH BARE-HANDS. WinVest Africa Group represents our human and social capital investments we have made over the past 20 years.
The World has been readjusted to do business differently (since COVID-19) and WinVest Africa Group wears a human face, immense itself in sustainable and transformational agenda and forges partnerships with businesses that shares our value system.
- Resilience: We succeed because we are buoyant and have flexibility of mind in all we do. Our flexibility is best shown by the “Bottom-Line” results.
- Eagerness: Our team carries unparalleled fervor to reach places that have not be mapped and this is where our BOLDNESS proclamation manifest
- Commitment: As a Corporate Citizen, we remain true to our commitment to doing business ethically, social responsibility and growing the economy of land. We respect the rules of “fair game” and foster accountability for all our actions.
- Technology: WinVest delivers the best technology services to the people and help businesses to realize their full potential.
- Property: WinVest has several properties under its name and the list is growing. We invest in residential and commercial property.
- Construction: WinVest Construction Group executes construction demands of our investments as a group.
- Healthcare: Pharmaways Healthcare is a registered pharmaceutical distribution business that can be regarded as a Phoenix bird.
Bachelor of Arts – University of South Africa
Post Graduate Diploma (Financial Management) – NWU
Master of Business Administration (Corporate Finance) – NWU
Master of Management (Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation) – WITS University
PhD (completion October 2020) – University of Johannesburg
Bachelor of Commerce – University of South Africa
Master of Business Administration – Milpark Business School
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – University of Pretoria